After the Internship

Can I get units of credit from Ibaraki Christian for my internship or classes?

We do not issue units of credit, grades or official transcripts to interns. Instead, upon completion of the internship, we issue an official certificate of participation in our internship program stating how many hours were completed for assistant teaching, cultural activities, tutoring, and preparation time. Applicants are advised to check with their academic advisor at their institution about the requirements needed for units of credit regarding internships and classes. Students can then use the official certificates referred to above to confer with their institutions to obtain units of credit. For class units, the intern coordinator, chair or the Dean of the College of Literature, depending on your institutional requirements, can write a letter stating the classes participated in and the classroom hours completed for each class.


Intern top | Consider Interning |Internship Eligibility | Visa and Application Information |PreparationMedical Issues |At SchoolIn Hitachi | In JapanTestimonials